Joe Becerra, the creator of the blog goodcheapvino.com and January's winner of the Blogger of the Month, tells us about his personal experiences of Argentine wine
- What's you favorite Argentine wine?
Favorite Wine is currently the Luca 2008 Malbec. Delicious!
- Do you remember when you first heard about Argentine wine?
About 8 years ago my sister visited Argentina and liked the Torrontes wines. Then I started trying Argentine wines.
- Do you feel that the acknowledge about Argentine Wine is increasing
all over the world? Do you imagine why?
Argentine wines are becoming very well known these days mainly due to the quality price ratio. There are many good Malbec wines that are very much under the $20 range.
- How did you know about Wines of Argentina and this contest?
I follow Wines of Argentina on Tweeter and that is where I learned about the blogging contest.
- How long have you been a wine blogger?
I started blogging in June of 2006.
Thank you Joe Becerra for your answers